1. What personal information about you may be used by us.
When registering on our portal, you provide information by which we can identify you, such as your email address.
In addition, the following information may be requested about you as a user: last name, first name, patronymic, individual number of the card you use at the bank, the period during which you can use it, wallet identification number and others. Such information remains on the site during the entire period of interaction with the service.
2. How can user data be used?
The user information that he entered about himself in the database of our portal can be used to:
- help ensure that our website and applications work properly so that potential customers can get everything they need to resolve their issues when they need it most;
employees of the technical department could rationally carry out their activities;
- process information that will be used to improve our sites so that we can offer the best conditions for our customers;
- massively provide users with information about innovations in the company"s activities, improved operation of sites;
- site employees could contact the user upon a request received from him (password recovery, use of services, and any other);
- the system of measures aimed at countering fraudsters within our website, as well as applications, was fast and most effective.
3. Who else can get user information?
The personal information that a customer enters on our website is classified information that is not available to other users, unless it is provided for by the relevant regulatory legal act (for example, the exception will be an official requirement of law enforcement agencies, a court order, as well as the sale or change of the structure of our businesses in which customer information is transferred to new management).
A cookie is a piece of data that is written to the browser by the server of the site that the user visits. In other words, it is an integral part in the interaction between the browser and the site server, which is being used at that moment. The network resource during the next visit will use the recognition mechanism. Thus, if the user visits the site again, the server will contact the browser to find the cookie, and the browser, in turn, will provide the information available.
What types of cookies can be on sites:
- necessary cookies help determine the type of browser, user software, provide him with various services;
- analytical cookies recognize users, accumulate information about their activities on the site, etc.;
- technical cookies allow the accumulation of information, which is then used to find errors within the network, to study the operation of new system parameters in order to increase their efficiency;
- functional cookies provide simplified maneuvering through the sites that the user visits, remembering the parameters chosen by him (for example, the language of the web page, etc.);
- third-party cookies are a means of obtaining statistical information (information about how often users visit the site and watch ads, their number, and more). Next, advertising information will be displayed, the need for which has been identified due to the operation of this type of cookie.
- How long do cookies last on the device?
Yandex uses cookie information to obtain the necessary statistics, monitor errors, collect the necessary information, and so on. This data does not disappear from the user"s computer during the lifetime of specific text files. As a rule, this time depends on specific tasks. After that, all information is removed automatically.
Who can have access to information contained in cookies?
Personal information accumulated through the operation of text files may be used by Yandex or third parties, as it is transferred to them. Use for off-site advertising can only take place if a separate user agreement has been concluded.
- learn about the operations performed by users on the sites;
- summarize information on the operation of Yandex Internet portals and services.
5. Safe use
To protect the personal information of users, the site administration uses effective measures. Measures have been developed that prevent or reduce the use of individual information by attackers. Therefore, the leakage of customer personal information is minimized. But, unfortunately, there is no complete insurance against the fact that fraudsters will not be able to get to personal information. Therefore, all users of the site are kindly requested to never disclose account passwords to third parties, and store them in a safe place. If the user noticed that someone logged into the system using his password, then you urgently need to contact the site support service to make password protection more reliable.